Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Our Baby girl is here!!





Wow! I know I haven't posted for a while but I have a good excuse! Our sweet baby girl Aydree Marie Bateman was born on March 24,2009 at 3:30pm. She weighed 8lbs 4oz and was 20 inches long. She wasn't due until today actually, but the Dr. said if she would have gone full term, she would have been really big. She has dark brown hair and she resembles her big brother. It is such an amazing experience to have a baby even though it hurts a lot. Both grandmas were there which made it more special, they were both bawling when she was born. Isaac is a proud papa and he was a good support to me during the whole thing. He is an amazing father and husband, I couldn't ask for better. I am so grateful for the priesthood,Isaac gave me a blessing and even though I was scared, I knew everything would be ok. I am grateful for a good doctor and nurses who knew what they were doing. Aydree had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck a couple of times but they knew how to take care of her and me so everything would turn out. We are so glad she is here, her spirit is strong and makes our home better. I am still in my PJs, so I will post more later. pictures to follow soon!

23 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

That is so exciting! Can't wait to meet her!!!

Sage Hanks said...

YAh a post but NO PICTURES!!! Turkey! It's ok I forgive you. Thanks for the picture on my phone today! It was soooooo cute. I showed everyone at work! Love ya!

Deb and Stan said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you and Isaac! You are such cute parents! Can't wait to see her! Love you!

Erika said...

Yay Jana we are so excited for you. Cute name. Now we need some pictures of that cute baby.

Erika said...

Yay Jana we are so excited for you. I love that name, please post pictures soon.

The Cook Clan said...

She looks so sweet and tiny in the pictures! Newborns are so much fun!

Kerry said...

Yeah-she's so cute! I've been meaning to stop by-but the boys aren't feeling well and I don't want to bring anything over..and it's been hard to get away without them.

Tanner is so handsome with his new short hair cut-and he doesn't have a HUGE purple spot for first pictures with baby sister-that's totally awesome!

Blair & Kristen Heward said...

Jana- Super cute little girl. Sorry I didn't get to come see you in the hospital. Sara and I are here looking at your blog pictures. So we just wanted to say how excited we are for you.

rneweyfamily said...

congratulations!

Tanille said...

Jana, Congratulations, she's a adorable. Tanner is so stinkin cute also, I haven't seen him forever!!!

Linsey Allen said...

WHAT!!! I didn't even know you were expecting!!! See how out of it I am!!! That is awesome and she is a doll!!! Congrats!!!! Miss you girlie!!

Mikala said...

Congratulations to the Bateman family! She is adorable and I can't wait to come and see her in person! You guys are the greatest!

Gillett Family said...

Oh She Is A DOLL!!!! Congrats! If you need anything, let me know!

The Wilson Crew said...

Congrats! Little girls are so fun.
What a cute name. Tanner will be the best big brother ever.

Workmans said...

These pictures are so precious. I have to apologize for not commenting sooner. I kind of grounded myself from the computer for two days.
That little Aydree (love the spelling) is a doll. I can't wait to come love on her. She is one lucky little girl! Congratulations!

Clint Christensen said...

Congrats Jana. I am so excited for you and glad that everything turned out good for you. Can't wiat to see her and see you back at work.

Loren and Tama said...

She's a doll. Congratulations. There is just something wonderful that a little girl adds to a family!

Dena said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I love the pictures. Tanner looks so grown up too.

Katrina Wilson said...

Yeah I'm so excited for you. I'm really bummed I missed your shower but I got you a gift anyways so I'll stop by this week sometime!! Congrats. Your the best!!!

A Plane Family Story said...

Congratulaions! That is wonderful news. I'm glad you both are doing well and hope you have been enjoying your pj'S!!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

She is beautiful Jana. You guys make some pretty good looking little kids. I'm glad that everything went well and that you guys are doing well. We miss you so much and let us know when you bless you cuz we would love to come down and support you guys and plus just to see you and your very cute little family!! We love ya!

**nicke... said...

OH! congratulations! she is beautiful! what a pretty girl and it looks like she has a very helpful little brother!

Unknown said...

Melonie and I think you need to put up some more pictures :) We love and miss you here at the big desk. See you soon