Thursday, March 5, 2009

Round and Rounder





My mom convinced me to get a picture of me while I am pregnant and Isaac says our daughter needs to see how big her mom got with her. So, here I am at 37 weeks! Wow! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone, probably because I am chasing after Tanner all the time. I am excited to have a little girl! My very talented mother in law made this super cute quilt for me and I had to show it off! My friend Heather made me one also and that picture will come soon! Isaac and Tanner were holding Tanner's cousin baby Jordan and I thought it was so cute, so they got their picture taken too! The countdown is on until our baby with no name yet gets here!

10 comments:

Gillett Family said...

Oh Yes, the things we go through for our dear sweet children. :) it's all worth it! I'm so excited to meet your name less little girl! :) Hurry would ya!

Sage Hanks said...

I still hope you pick the one that you told me. WAHOO..... ya know what's cool..... you will have yours and then it's a down hill slide for me!!!! YAH!!!!! Your pregnancy DID go fast. REALLY fast. Wish mine felt like that. You look amazing and I love ya!!! See ya soon!

Kerry said...

Whatever-we all know that you only showed off the quilt to hide your belly!

It's an excellent idea to take a pic of your belly--especially right around your due date..Eric took 1 of me on Brandon's due date-and then we went into labor the next day--it's fun to see how big you were!

No name yet..girl it's gettin' down there I hope you've got some in the running.

I hope the cats didn't get the cookies!

Jenny said...

YEAH! We are all so excited that you are having a little girl! It's about time those Bateman boys had a little girl. :)

The Cook Clan said...

I'm so excited to meet the new bundle of joy. Newborns are so cute and fun to cuddle with! Sean is excited to play with Tanner this week!

rneweyfamily said...

You look great! I'm at 38 weeks and I feel like a whale. We don't have names either, for that matter, we don't know if it's a boy or girl. Here's to seeing our little ones soon.

Workmans said...

Jana I can't wait to see this little girl. So sorry we had to bail early from you shower. We hope you got some awesome things. That blanket is to die for. I love it. I think about you alot. Hang in there.

Deb and Stan said...

You are BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe she's almost here! Love you guys!

Dena said...

You are super cute, Jana! I love the pictures of your tummy. I am so excited for you to have a little girl for Tanner to torture ;)

Rylie said...

You look fantastic! I can't belive you are 37 weeks. You have such a cute small baby bump. Hope everything goes well!