Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Winter blues





We were trying to find a way to beat the winter blues. There isn't any snow here and it's no fun to play in the frozen mud. So we went to this place called Hop 2 it. It's a big warehouse full of jumping bouncy houses. Some of the Bateman family came with us and we had a great time. It was fun even for a big pregnant lady. I just had to be sure that I wasn't jumping too much! Maybe I will go there again about due date time! Only 2 more months to go! I am really excited to have a girl. I am unsure about having 2 kids,because I feel like I can't handle one sometimes, but I know it will be great! Having kids makes life worthwhile for sure. If you have any ideas about how to shed the winter blues, let us know before we go crazy! Tanner and I have watched Dora the explorer one too many times. She can't even match her clothes. What's the deal?

8 comments:

Kerry said...

We live at Arctic Circle-a $0.21 cent cone and a free cup of water and we're good for over an hour!

Hope 2 it is pretty fun too-but I think it's like $11 for us to go now and it's hard to do 2 kids alone! Eric has gone once and it was fun.

The Cook Clan said...

That is such a great place. We go there a lot! It is fun to get out and let the kids run.

Jenny said...

LOL! I know how the winter blues are, but it looks like you are overcoming them just fine. You will do just fine with two kids! :) My whole family is SUPER excited to see your baby girl.

Workmans said...

Gosh aren't you glad there's something like this in Twin. We love it! You look fabulouse in the picture!!

Kerry said...

You are so funny-I'm glad you're still willing to babysit even though Tyler was cranky a bunch of the time.

I think I put a link to the recipe on my blog-they took almost 3 hours-but you may be able to use store bought dough-I don't know.

Your popcorn was yummy-it was a great swap!

A Plane Family Story said...

Man it look like fun. I hope your feeling well.

Elizabeth said...

Ok how cute are you?! I hope you don't mind me stalking you...I can't help it! I'm so glad I found your blog though, I forgot you had one until..right now. Your posts make me laugh! I love you!

The Cook Clan said...

Hey Miss Jana! I was so bummed I forgot the time on your baby shower. I'm not just saying that either, I was so looking forward to going! I'm gonna come over and bring the super cute baby stuff I have for ya. I'll be giving ya a call. See ya soon!