Monday, April 20, 2009

Dr. Wasserstrom Day





I was going through some pictures and I found these funny ones. I work with a Doc who really doesn't have a personality and is a little difficult to get along with, so Patty, who is in the first pic with me decided to have Dr. Wasserstrom day. We all dressed in scrubs and wore glasses on the end of our noses. I even spray painted my hair gray. He didn't have any idea what we were doing until he asked what we were doing. I said very cheerfully, "Happy Dr. Wassestrom day!" He actually laughed! It was an amazing experience to hear this dude laugh! He NEVER does! It just goes to show how people can change for the better, you just have to create experiences and opportunities for them to do so. I work with a bunch of good people who make my work life a whole lot better. I am lucky to have a good job where we can find humor and have fun. Oh, by the way, I won the contest of who looks like Dr. Wasserstrom the most, I don't know if that's good or not.

9 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

You are too funny!!! You crack me up! Hey, I love the gray tips!

Workmans said...

This is so funny! I'll bet you headed that one up. It sounds like you. I'll bet he never forgets that day. Way to go!!

Kerry said...

That's so funny..you won because you went above and beyond and painted your hair!

I'm glad you guys find ways to love what you do-that's what's important.

Sage Hanks said...

I remember that day! ahahahaha you looked GREAT!!! Umm i was going to call you the other day.... Dr. Buck was downstairs while I was at the coffee shop and he smiled and said hi to me..... I was kinda stunned heheheheheheheh those radiologists... kinda like working for some OB's! Hehehehe jk... you know what I am talkin about.

Heather said...

Wow, I'm glad you were able to do that. He scared me soooo bad, I don't think I could have ever done that. We used to pretty much draw straws when one of us had to go into his office or even speak to him.....You make a great Dr. Wasserstom though....

Dena said...

how funny! I love that you won the contest!

Kelsey said...

Jana! Congrats on your new little one. Debbie brought pics for grandma and grandpa and she is a cutie!

Clint Christensen said...

I love it Jana! I think that has to be the biggest smile I have ever seen on his face in the pic with you. I still remember when you told him I was pregnant with Kasen and he didn't believe you. I was able to hide it from him until my 20 week US and he was floored and asked why I didn't tell him. I bet he still thinks we are crazy for having kids. Cute baby by the way.

Kerry said...

Hey Eric's sister got married in the Timpanogos temple. Not that I know how to spell it..but it was fun and happy not to have a baby there!