Friday, May 15, 2009

Special Day






I am sorry this has taken forever to post, but our computer was being weird and I was seriously going through withdrawls. On May 3 was Isaac's birthday and we got to bless Aydree. She was blessed in my sister Erika's dress,and an orange bow made by her Gramie to keep up the orange tradition.(For those who don't know, we have a weird orange tradition I will explain later). She looked like a little angel. Isaac gave her a beautiful blessing and she was lucky enough to have all of her uncles but one and both her grandpas and one great grandpa in the circle. What an amazing and beautiful experience. We had a lot of good friends there to support us too. It was a very special day, one I won't forget. I am so grateful for so many things in my life and that day was definitely one of them.

9 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Very cute pictures. So what's the story about orange???

Kerry said...

Aww-I'll have to ask you about the weird orange later..she was darling and I'm glad you had all that family there!

No testimony that day..Eric always thinks it's corny.

Sage Hanks said...

She is a dolly! and looked so cute on her blessing day! It was fun to get together with the Richman/Bateman family! It was like the good old days! Hope you are enjoying all your time at home!!! Can't wait to see ya again! Sorry we missed you at girls night! We will do it again!

Gillett Family said...

Oh What a sweet lil girl! i can't belive how fast they grow :(
Yes of course the Orange :) It's cute! Oh and Isaac gave a very nice blessing too :)

Kelsey said...

You have very cute kids! I was so excited that y'all came to visit, you must come again soon (or we should go there.) :)

Rylie said...

She looks so beautiful! Great orange bow!! I saw the picture of Issac in the orange tux a long time ago. LOL

Curtis and Steph said...

Your little girl is so precious and cute! You guys just have an adorable family! Congrats!!

Dena said...

Cute pictures! I love baby blessing!

Suzy said...

She is such a beautiful little girl already, and then you put her in white and she glows! Congrats..... and happy late B-day Isaac!