Thursday, August 27, 2009

An Update! Some Pics! It's a miracle!






I don't know how many of you actually read my blog, but yes we are still alive in the Bateman household. We have had a fantastic summer and we did lots of fun things. Aydree is growing and growing and drooling and drooling. She has discovered her toes and her voice. She is just the cutest thing ever as you can see in these pics! Tanner is Potty trained! Thank goodness for lightning mcqueen and mater underwear! Isaac has started school and I am getting my supporting degree working at the hospital still. I will write more with more pics to come!

4 comments:

The Wilson Crew said...

Glad to know that you are still alive and well. Tanner is the cutest little dirty boy ever and Aydree is darling.

The Cook Clan said...

Yeah!!!!! I was excited to finally see an update! Your kiddos are so stinkin' cute! Your family is so fun.

The Richmans said...

I love you sis. You and your family (my family too right?) are adorable.

Kerry said...

Tyler LOVES the pic of Tanner dirty-we had to click on it and make it bigger! I haven't seen these yet-I didn't know you posted these-they're cute!