Friday, January 22, 2010

Tanner says.....

This kid's vocabulary is increasing everyday and it never ceases to amaze me what he knows. The other day he was playing with his Grammie and she asked if he was tired and needed to take a little rest. He said,"Not right now,Grammie, I'm busy. Maybe later when the sun goes down." What a kid. He also told me that M&M's are good for dinner, I shouldn't be the boss,he wants to live at his friend Alyvia's house because she is sooo nice, and that we should follow the prophet so we don't go astray. Well at least he grasping on to some good things.

6 comments:

Workmans said...

We love that Mr. Tanner. He's welcome to run away from home and come live with us any time. I'm glad he thinks Alyvia is so nice, her own mother doesn't think that of her some of the time. Gosh you're such a mean mom to not let him eat M&Ms for dinner. Alyvia and I ate ice cream the other night for dinner. :)

rneweyfamily said...

kids say the cutest things! I remember one time when Taylor wanted my mom to come somewhere with her, my mom said "I'm coming" and Taylor looked at her and said "I don't see you walking!" I love hearing how their minds work and listening to all the amazing things that they pick up.

The Cook Clan said...

Ha, he's such a funny kid! We need to have a couples game night!!!

Kerry said...

That's super cute! So nice and polite at least..and the prophet-totally awesome!

Brandon learned about bodies on Sunday and ever since he's been thankful for bodies in his prayers--so glad something seeps in!

That family pic of you guys is super, super cute!

Miss you-

Suzy said...

That is darling and hilarious! I love love love this. It brought a much needed smile to my face! One of my favorite things about blogging and journals is keeping record of these little things. They make someone smile at just the right time!

love much.....

Dena said...

That is adorable. I love that he thinks that you shouldn't be the boss! Too cute.