Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010!

I am always excited for this time of year! I have decided to make an effort to update my blog more frequently than last year. I know I can do it! I just like looking at everyone else's blog and reading about their cool lives and usually can't find anything to write about in my boring life. But I am going to make an effort. I just want to tell y'all how grateful I am to have good friends and family. I am one lucky girl. I wish you all the best in this brand new decade. Wish me luck on my blogging skills!

3 comments:

Dena said...

Good luck on your blogging! I find that the more I do it, the more I love it. I get hooked on blogging. :) I can't wait to see more pics of your little family!

The Cook Clan said...

Wahoo! I was so excited to finally see a new post up on here. Let's here all about what's going on in your guys' busy lives!

Shanna and Ken said...

I love your blog page! Your family is beautiful! You are a wonderful trainer! I am so thankful to work there!!!! I cannot wait to see the updates:)