Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanks!

Here are some things I am thankful for.
Laughing with my hubby over dumb things
When my little boy says "Love you Mamma"
Talking with my cute sister about the trials of her single life
Pumpkins
My mom,my two brothers,my sister, my sister-in-law, my brother-in-law, my husband and I all going to college at the same time
Talking with my good friends about nothing and everything
Reading about my friends that I don't get to see all the time on their blogs.
Feeling my little girl move in my belly
Costco chocolate cake
Watching Dora the Explorer and eating popcorn with Tanner
My ward family
My soon to be sister in law
My brother who is coming home from his mission
Hearing my neice on the phone giggling
Great moments in presidential speeches on Dave Letterman
Pumpkin spice candle from Salt City candles
Talking with my mother-in-law and mom about life
I am grateful for my life including the trials. I am so blessed.
Now it is your turn! I tag everyone! Tell me what you are grateful for.
Happy Thanksgiving!

11 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Yea, I'm so excited your having a girl! They are so fun! I sent you an invite to my open house so I better see ya a week from Thanksgiving! Good luck with everything.

Mikala said...

Hey! send me your e-mail again so you can read what I'm thankful for...not blocking you out, just lost "my brain" with your info on it! mmeade2000@yahoo.com

Sage Hanks said...

What is this!!! Why my friend it's a blog post! Where have you been hiding??? Oh I know I know.... at home and at work. Story of our lives! You are so cute. I love you! You are truly an amazing friend and I am so grateful that I have you as a friend. Amazing that we are pregnant together AGAIN!!! Weird!! But exciting. Hope you have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Dena said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I loved your list of things you are thankful for. They are all great things too. I hope you had a good weekend.

Katie said...

That was a great list of thankfulness! I didn’t know you were pregnant- let alone with a little girl! Oh my, I am so excited for you! You'll have to fill us all in on the details. I hope you guys had a great thanksgiving. We sure miss that ward a lot!

The Cook Clan said...

Hey Jana, I would love to have your sis-in-law come to my party. I need to check and see how much room I'll have first. I'm going to have 6 people have their stuff there. I'll give ya a call as soon as I can.

Jenny said...

Jana! I had no idea that you were pregnant. I am so excited for you and Isaac...a little girl! YEAH! :) I hope that you and your family have a great holiday season! Love ya!

Rylie said...

Congrats on the baby girl!!

Kerry said...

Where do you get your cute blog backgrounds from? They are super cute and Christmas ones are few choices--

You are so nice to be thankful for so many things..I'm too busy to blog!

Thebatemans said...

I am starting a blog, www.thebeautyandthebatemans.blogspot.com.
you need to check it out. Also I see you are not thankful for me?

Thebatemans said...

I am starting a blog, www.thebeautyandthebatemans.blogspot.com.
you need to check it out. Also I see you are not thankful for me?